Friday, May 15, 2009

Gratulerer to me! 4 år i Norge


I am studying today, i got an exam in 10 days, and i suddenly realize that I have 4 years in Norway! I am in fact surprise because i can believe how fast time flies...
Looking backwards, I'm remembering my first time in Norway when i visited my sister in Stavanger, everything was so different as it is right now. So many things on, in me and about me and my life have changed since 4 years ago.
4 years ago:
I was younger, 24 years, i had another boyfriend. I still have some believes about God. I didnt speak in english, just a few words, and of course! i had no idea about norwegian, Norway or Norwegians. I didnt speak Norwegian and now it seems that i am forgetting it again, so apparently i still in that point...my norwegian is not so good after all (i feel embarrassed about myself)
4 years ago:
May felt like a very cold winter to me...I remember when i went to the parade on the 17th of May, I had so much clothes on!! I was frezzing! and i couldnt believe that all these pretty Norwegians girls were wearing just a nice dress and sandals, how could they do that? when it was so cold for me!...Now i do that to :P and i dont freeze anymore...
4 years ago:
Bergen seemed so beautiful. Specially that weekend in June when i came to Bergen for the first time. Bergen just tricked me, well in fact a guy from Bergen did it as well. I felt in love with Bergen and in Bergen...The sun was shining and that guy from Bergen seemed so spectacular to me...hahaha for years later, neither Bergen is that beautiful as i thought nor that guy from bergen (sorry but is true)...
4 years ago:
I have no idea were i was going..still i have no clue what i am going...

My life has changed so much since them that it feels a lot more than 4 years....

So i came along 4 years ago, just to visit my sister who was ill at that time...Anyways, this country tricked me somehow, i didn't believe at that time that that trip would turn my life up side down. All the events that happened during my 3 first months in Norway, made me decide and give a huge step in my life. That step was, start a new whole life in Norway...So here i am, in Norway, still here...where am i gonna go after wards? who knows? I guess i will always go by the flow..i am some kind of hippie though...

1 comment:

Ski said...

Well...I for one, is happy you came to Norway ;)