I never thought i was gonna travel again. In fact, i did! I went to Rome for 4 days to meet up with my good friend Adriana. I can just say that i needed a break and so, i escaped for 4 days.
Rome was a very interesting place. It is like being in a giant outdoor museum. Everywhere you go, every corner you look at is full of art, sculpture, history. It feels like every corner has a story to tell. It was a great feeling but perhaps to good feeling that it is making me wanted to travel again. I would love a non stop traveling year! But i better get back in business because that's why i am here for.
If you reader have not been in Rome so far; i encourage you to plan a trip to Italy! Mamma mia! what a beautiful place!
Roma 2009
1 comment:
Will and I were planning a trip to Rome last year..but it got too expencive. It is high on my list of places I want to see! Happy you got to experience it.
~L
Post a Comment