I wish you all the best in 2009
This new years eve, i had a international dinner at my place. It was truly international. There was so much food from different parts of the world, Australia, Poland, Germany, Japan, Norway, USA, Sweden and Venezuela. This was our menu:
-Australian roast bush kangaroo with native spices
-Ze German meatballs
-Polish 'Spongy' Bigos
-Red Cabbage
-Potato salad (only german style)
-Plus some German "Kässpätzle"
-Country Roast pumpkin pieces
-Famous Hugo Chavez's Lentils
-Satokos's ninja sushi
-Pan de jamon
-Viva La France surprise dessert
-Håvard's fantastisk norwegian bergen nisse man cinnamon rolls
It was a very relaxing dinner. Then, we waited for the new year to come along with the fireworks. The fireworks were great and watching from my balcony, was a terrific experience, a perfect view!
A new year has come. New expectations, goals and dream will come as well. Last year was at last over. I left it behind with a feeling that even thought some things can go wrong, it is just a matter of time to get back on track for a new all life. I will recall 2008 as the year when my life went thought so many changes that made me a new person.
"I have learned that no matter how thin you slice it,
there are always two sides"
Mi primer "pan de Jamon"
1 comment:
Happy new year, sweetie! I wish you all the best for the year to come. 2008 hasnt been my favorite year either...but I have hopes for this one!
Oh, and by the way. That is some dinner! Looks awesome.
Post a Comment