I was feeling confused as well; but, as soon as i got back here i got much better. I do not know why. I guess that it is always hard to say goodbye to family and friends. I do not really know. The fact is that i am feeling better. This week has gone quickly. I got back last thursday. I got straight to my new place. The new place where i live is great. I live by the mountain, it is not too high. I just walk like 10 min from downtown. The street is called Fjellien. The house has a amazing view. You can see the fjord, mountains and the city. It is very calm up here. I share the house with two more people. My flatmates are a girl (Mia) and a guy (David), both from Sweden. They are great people and friends. Both scientists like me and we have a lot of things in common. So far, it's going great with them. When i got here, they were waiting for me to give me a welcome hug :)
I spent most of the last weekend unpacking and decorating my new room. It felt so great because i was moving from place to place for about 3 month and having my stuffs in boxes and bags. So now, i have settleed at last!!!!!!!!
So far so good. I feel very excited about my new life in Bergen and looking forward for what it will come next!
4 comments:
Wow! That is some view! Is Mia the same Mia from Jahnebakken..?
It sucks to move...way too stressful, but its great when you finally get settled. Your room looks very cosy too.
Hola Sofi, tres cositas: 1. que buen ingles que tienes jeje, yo aun no puedo escribir asi tan fluido
2. me encanta tu cuarto..no sabia que tan hippy eras hasta que vi la foto :)
3. esta idea del blog me quedo gustando...quizas cree uno tambien..by the way, tienes una manera de decir las cosas muy linda...
Un besito,
Sol
jeje gracias por tu comentario...mi ingles, bueno va mejorando poco a poco. Todavia me falta mucho por aprender
No sabias que tan hippie era??? hehe quizas es parte de la nueva Sofi :P
Blogg. Para mi ha sido una forma de compartir ideas, pensamientos, poemas tengo hasta fotos de mis pinturas y ademas para comunicarme con la gente que esta del otro lado del mundo
:)
tentadora la idea, sobre todo por que a veces quedo con ganas de expresar cosas y no puedo! no siempre tus amigos en Venezuela estan conectados en el messenger o no tengo el vocabulario para expresarme en ingles con mis amigos aca...jeje
Tampoco sabia que pintabas :), ya veo que eres una nueva sofi, al menos para mi jiji =)
ya te contare si me decido por fin a crear un blogcito
un abrazo,
SOL
Post a Comment