Wednesday, July 23, 2008

How do we do to stop getting so close to people?
So when they leave we do not feel so empty
How do we do to just pass this page and move forward into the next one?
How do we do to start all over again?
Or is it possible to start all over? Or maybe just continue our journey in life.
I wish have that answer, I wish I could forget, forget him, forget them but I cannot.

Even thought I am not afraid of anything right now.
Even thought I am looking forward for what will come next.
I cannot stop felling this way…
How can I forget them? Why should I do that?
Well, I guess the answer is very simple, I will never do.

I will never forget them.
They will be a part of me.
They will be always inside me.

This part of my blog is dedicated to many people with whom I spent a wonderful time during my life in Norway so far.

2 comments:

Ski said...

I love your poem Sofia! Hope all is well with you and that you are enjoying your new job.

*Hugs*

Sofia said...

Thanks!! i am not consider myself as a poet but well i just had that feeling deep inside me...
Hugs
Sofia